The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me. - Ayn Rand
I’m not one for making resolutions but I love making a good list!! Here’s some things I’d love to cross off in 2013 (in no particular order):
- Make my new place a warm and inviting home. Have lots of friends over!!
- See Sugarland in concert!
- Complete another ‘Read the Bible in One Year’ plan
- Learn how to use my external camera flash more effectively
- Get a puppy!!
- Continue to eat healthy - no weight loss goal…just want to keep going until my body settles on it’s healthy weight.
- Join a gym!!
- Volunteer at the Puyallup or Sumner Food Bank
- Ride horses
- Shin splints willing…jog a 5K!
- Marry K & T w/o bawling through the whole thing!!! ;)
- Read more books for pleasure and not just for work!
- Keep my focus on what I have and not on what I do not
- Continue to learn and grow…be open to new people and new things!!!
- Go to the Husky’s Bowl Game next year (yes..I’m going out on a limb and claiming the fact that they will be in one!)
- More friend trips!!
- Tattoo?? (seriously thinking about this one…)
- Love people! Love people! Love people!